When i got my dog Roxy

When I Got my dog

When I got my  dog we were coming from my cousin’s house and from her birthday party. Before we left, my mom asked my grandma Who came with us if it was okay if we   went to pick up something.   We went  to a mall and we went inside the mall.     In my mind I was thinking that maybe we’re meeting a dog…                                                   

Because on the way there to my cousin’s house my mom was looking at dogs ,     Then we went out of the mall and that’s when I saw a dog and I said, “She is so so so  CUTE ”. She had no hair around her back  by her tail and You could see her ribs when we met her.    When she was born she was black and white and   her name was Mocha. When we got her we changed it to Roxy.

My mom said, “Are you sure this is the one”,.                                                                As I was petting her I nodded my head up and down,then my dad said,    “we can’t leave her here ,so yes we will take her”,.   When we first brought her home she ran so fast around the backyard and we think she  lived in an apartment.       That’s how I got my doggy .                                              

🐶? how did you get your dog? 🐶                                                                                                             *The End*       

2 thoughts on “When i got my dog Roxy”

1. The doggy is so cute! I like that u put a picture of your doggy. I also really like that u have a lot of dialog.